Thursday, January 20, 2011

So inspired!

Today, I went to Hot Yoga and let me start off by saying that one of the things you're supposed to do in the hot room(besides stay in the room) is focus on yourself. That's the hardest part! Most of the time I'm thinking about other things, bills, work, what I'm gonna do the rest of the day. I have the hardest time staying in the room, mentally. Sometimes I won't even hear the teacher talking and space out hahaha. But anyway, another reason I love hot yoga is because I've met some wonderful people. One of my main stresses is going back to school. I haven't been in school in forever it feels like and I really wanna go back! That's a whole other story though, and my biggest fear is that I'll be at Target the rest of my life, so I was telling a friend after class about this, she's older than me(doesn't look like it though). She told me that I wasn't going to be at Target the rest of my life and that school will always be there to go to. She told me to stop saying that and to not worry hahaha I loved the way she said it, "Ugh, stop saying that! You're not going to be there the rest of your life!" She also explained the positive in where I work and how much experience and establishment I'm getting. This is very true. Everything happens when the time is right. I know some truely amazing people and I learn something new everyday.


Check out all the poses we do! and we do them twice! So you can imagine how hard it is to focus haha. The feeling after is worth it all though :)

I'm feeling so much better about everything in my life. Everything will work out, I'm not worried about it. As long as I have good people in my life that make me smile and inspire me. I'm looking up to the right people for guidance.

Today is my day off and there's so much things I wanna do! I'll start at the top and end it right back here preparing for tomorrow. I wanna end this by saying, if you're stuck in a rut, don't let your mind get the best of you. Try seeing things in the positive, there are always two sides. Now, time to hit the road! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment