Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My First Blog

So I decided to create a blog. I think this would be a good way to better understand myself and clear air alittle bit. And I got the idea from my very good friend, Allison. Thanks Allison!

The hard part was trying to figure out the name for my blog. I was trying to create something creative and artistic but you know what? Floor Bow sounded right for me because that's my best yoga pose. Also, since I love yoga so much I wanted to incorprate it in my title somehow so, there you have it. I suppose in some way, this could be a journal, maybe not so personal. But just to let my loved ones into my mind more because I don't talk much. I honestly don't know how to work this very well, but like Facebook, I'll get the hang of it haha

No comments:

Post a Comment