Thursday, January 20, 2011

So I was thinking...

Today I was at work and thinking about my future, because it was soooo slow(I'm a Guest Service Attendant at Target) and what I wanted to do with my life. Everything is pretty much in the air right now. I can do anything and that's the exciting part! :) I also got a new outlook on my job right now... I was talking to one of my co-workers and she was telling me that she actually LIKED working at Target and that she was ok with what she was doing. She said that she liked her job because she has fun. It got me thinking and I have fun at work too(I don't plan on staying at Target though haha). I used to HATE going to work, it would seriously ruin my day but after that, it changed my whole experience. I still have those moments of, "omg, this place is so annoying" but I have a much better time and I'm more content. It just caught me off guard that someone admitted to liking a job that so many dislike.

On another note, I am really considering becoming a hot yoga teacher. This, I'm really passionate about and I love going! I wanna be one of those inspirational teachers that the students look up to and wanna take their class... I wanna say awesome things that make you see things in a new light. I wanna give off that amazing energy that helps all those around me because that's what I feel when I have certain teachers during yoga. I wish everyone would feel what I was feeling haha but I know it's an aquired taste for most, and that's ok.

I have a feeling that everything will fall into place eventually. I just have so many options... it's super exciting. I'm anticipating what's next to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment