Saturday, May 21, 2011

I must admit something....

   So, everyone(radio, the news, some people i work with) was talking about the world ending today at approximately 6...well it is now 6:40pm and I'm still here talking to all my lovely readers, I have a pulse and everything! Hope you're all well too! :) Anyway, I gotta admit, my heart pounded against my chest when I heard continuous conversation about this and the thoughts that ran through my mind were, "what if it does...??? I don't wanna die!" I am soooo gullible! If someone told me they saw a 6ft spider with purple polka dots walking down the street, I'd probably believe them! hahaha Ok, maybe not to that extreme but pretty close.
   With all this hype about the "end of the world today" it got me thinking about all that I have and everyone in my life. I started to feel this joy and love that was really strong. And I also started thinking about the media and how awful it can be and misleading. All this talk because of ONE person and his followers...? I feel ridiculous even WONDERING if this was true. I'm a very spiritual person and I should have went with my initial feeling and comfort that swept me when I first saw the billboard on "Judgement Day" when I was on my way home from work. I also consulted my mom and she comforted me a lot, like she always does :).
    I've learned to just trust MYSELF. :)
life is too short to be sad! Life is too short to worry! Life is too short to hate! Might as well enjoy the time that we have, laughing, hugging, smiling, being spontaneous and taking risks. Ya know, it's even good for your health ;). The excitement will enrich your life and bring in light that you never saw before. So play a song that you love really loud, even if it's cheesy! Talk to an interesting person that you were too worried to even approach because you thought they'd think you were a loser! Be honest and never deceive :) and tell everyone in your life that you're thankful for them, even if it's a childhood pet that has always listened to you, or a favorite stuffed animal that someone special got you, it's in your life somehow and someway so appreciate it! :)
   This is just what I'm feeling and thought I'd share :) I think I'm gonna go for a run and enjoy this lovely evening.
I'm glad we have the privilege of enjoying these kinds of days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment